· Have a thorough understanding of etiology and classification of malocclusion and diagnosis.
· Understand the problem oriented approach to diagnosis and treatment planning
- Teacher: mechelaa abbas
on completion of this module student should be able to
- State the different occlusion concepts for removable prostheses.
- List the procedures for construction of single and over-dentures.
- Discuss the management of unemployed residual ridge.
- Diagnose patients with TMJ disorders.
- State the role of the Prosthodontics in a maxillofacial team
- Classify the type of the maxillofacial defects
- Plan for prosthetic management of a maxillofacial defect
- State the different techniques of immediate dentures.